22 Nov 2001

Grateful. I got my health... I got a job... My family... Coffee in the morning... British documentaries... My lovely friends who come to visit... Fountain pens... I live in London - cool ... Digital cameras... The Italians who work on the corner deli... Rainy London nights... Music... My new shower... How good I sound singing in my new shower... Emails that make me feel in touch... How good Judi Dench was in that play... Long weekends in Cornwall... Co-workers who don't mind that I'm occasionally an ass... My mother telling me there's nothing going on then gossiping for an hour... A hope for peace in Afghanistan... Planning a trip to California... My team... London friends who keep me rooted... I've counted my blessings and find I'm on the credit side. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: