26 Jul 2002

Tired. This site is tired. I'm tired of looking at it. I'm tired, and tired of having to work weekends. I'm tired of feeling bad because someone I really liked, who I thought really like me isn't returning my phone calls. I'm tired of television...



Tonight's the last night of Big Brother 3 which is a big success here. But really, the people on it are tired. I quite like Jonny but Alex is a mopey fuck, and Jade just couldn't be more repulsive -- although she provides great comic relief:

Jade: Where in the world do they speak portuganese?

Alex: They speak portugese in Portugal.

Jade: Portugal? Is that in Spain?

Poor thing can't catch a break in the press, but she really is rather dim.



We're also knee deep in the Commonwealth Games -- a sort of Olympics for the countries that used to make up the British Empire. I've no idea if it's any good, but will no doubt be forced to watch it somewhere, somehow. I should just turn off the telly and read -- I'm loving Perfume, by Patrick Suskind. And will need to get to reading the branding books I took from Organic.

No comments: