13 Apr 2004

At the end of the holiday So, four days off and it's back to the grind and routine of working.



John and Jason are here, crashing on my floor. I'm not sure if they're having a good time -- it's all very casual and unplanned and, perhaps, anti-climatic(?). It was a relatively quiet weekend. I cooked a leg of lamb on Sunday in honour of Easter which was wolfed down in front of the television. Other than that, some shopping, a museum, a disastrous dinner at l'Abbaye. I fear I'm becoming a boring host.



But tonight we're off to see Duran Duran at Wembley Arena. I'm partly horrified. I was never more than interested in Duran Duran. I've not been to a concert in a stadium since I was 24. I'm more worried about how we're getting back than I am about having a good time. Some days I feel my age. But John and Jason are looking forward to it, and it's always fun to hang out with Tim, so who knows.

No comments: