1 Oct 2007

Blogger has defaulted to Japanese, so who knows if this gets posted.

Last night I had a hamburger the size of my head. Not on purpose. We needed something to eat after G+Ts in the bar with the client but it was seriously the size of my head. So far Tokyo is amazing. So far, however, I've not left the hotel. We arrived yesterday at 2pm, went through our presentations had a nap, drinks, dinner and back to the room. It's grey and cloudy. The people are immensely polite. There is a beautiful women in the lobby in a kimono whose job, from what I can tell, is to wipe the keypad of the lift before you press any buttons. They are obsessive about cleaning, and it shows - everything is immaculate.

But I know I've not really experienced Japan yet. We're out and about today for a little bit so will get to see it then.

No comments: