1 Oct 2001

Picutres from Greece are finally online! Now that London is firmly footed in Autumn I find myself daydreaming about the sun, the Aegean, the German. How fantastic are holidays?



As I mentioned below, John was here and has posted images on his site. I love when people visit because it means spending a good amount of time with people one may only see over coffee or fleetingly at parties. I've made a mental list of things he'll need to do on his next visit -- the Tate, Portobello Road market, the ride down the Thames to Richmond, a walk through Regents Park. Basically, anything other than shopping.



Had a quiet, somewhat blue, weekend. I did very little but sleep and watch movies. But as this weekend IS MY BIRTHDAY and I may be off to Italy soon, I should be glad to have some time to myself. For now I'm off to a wine tasting party at Home House with John B.

No comments: