2 May 2006

Bandwagonjumping

Everyone at Agency seems to have gotten a Nabaztag rabbit. It's a Wi-fi communications device that can tell you the weather, announce the time, play MP3s, receive messages from friends, etc. It's terribly cute, but the customer experience is a bit off. First, the rabbit comes from France and although the site does an enviable job of being bilingual, it ceased to be on the help pages when I was trying to get the thing added to my wi-fi network.

Secondly, it tells time, but it tells the time in France - one hour ahead of us. And it doesn't tell time on the hour, but about 5-6 minutes after the hour. So really, it announces the hour about 54 minutes early.

It does have really sexy voices. From the Frenchgirl who purrs, 'jai mal à la tête.' to my favourite voice, Ryan speaking slowly who last night said, 'time for bed sexy...' Pathetic, I know, but it entertains me. He also does t'ai chi.

So, if you want to send me sexy little messages my rabbit is brianj777.

But now I have to go to the dentist. Ugh.

No comments: